By Melissa Ohden
Editor’s note. This appears in the May digital edition of National Right to Life News. Please read the entire 40-page compilation of news stories, commentary, analyses, and editorial and pass them along to pro-life family and friends.
5. Not because I’m now, as an abortion supporter once called me, a “success story” as a writer, speaker, and Master’s level prepared social worker…
4. Not because I’m free of a disability or long-term health consequences because of the “procedure”….
3. Not because the abortion was forced upon my birthmother….
2. Not because it was late-term… Rather that abortion was wrong
1. Because I was then and am now a human being with inherently dignity and value.
Editors note. This appeared on Melissa’s blog. In 1997 she survived a saline abortion.