By Dave Andrusko
First published in 1973, National Right to Life News immediately became the news vehicle through which members of the pro-life community could “speak” with one another.
Several years back, National Right to Life added National Right to Life News Today for Monday through Saturday coverage of all things pro-life.
I shouldn’t be, but I am constantly amazed by how many pro-lifers remember and read our monthly digital version of National Right to Life News but who are still unaware of National Right to Life News Today which, in the age of 24/7 news coverage and virtually instantaneous updates, is “must reading.”
You may be one of them. You may have run across a link to a story on Google News or Bing News or Yahoo News. That means you haven’t signed up–which takes about 30 seconds–at nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/join-the-email-list.
NRL News Today has the same core mission as National Right to Life News: returning legal protection to the littlest Americans and protecting the medically dependent and elderly from euthanasia and assisted suicide. And because the Internet provides virtually limitless space, there is room each and every day for NRL News Today to compile stories that run the pro-life gamut.
Let’s use several stories from Wednesday’s NRL News Today to illustrate a typical day’s contents:
- Alfie Evans’ parents to appeal decision to disconnect his ventilator to British Supreme Court
- Kansans for Life invites you to NRLC 2018
- Demonstrating a love that extends through the entire tapestry of life
- Post-Abortion woman: “Every time I heard a baby cry it was like a knife turning in my heart”
- Irish Supreme Court rules unborn have no rights beyond those guaranteed by the Eighth Amendment
And much, much more.
Be sure to sign up to have NRL News Today sent to your inbox every Monday through Saturday.
You’ll be glad you did.
And be sure to alert all your pro-life friends through your social networks.