By Jacki Ragan, Director, State Organizational Development Department
October 16, 2016 marks the 100th birthday of Planned Parenthood. National Right to Life has put together a packet of materials for your use in publicizing the REAL work that Planned Parenthood does, primarily killing babies.
We have prepared a packet of materials as well as a website to help you call attention to The Saddest Birthday Ever. You may visit the website saddestbirthdayever.com to get all materials, documentation links, etc., or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the PDF packet of materials.
Among the items in the packet are
● Access to the website which will have links to all documents contained in this packet. The website, saddestbirthdayever.com will be live by early next week.
● Sharable Memes for your use to publicize the real work of Planned Parenthood on Social Media.
● Ad Slicks and Church Bulletin Inserts
● 2 new Fact Sheets ~ one on politics and money, and one on the 3% myth
● Various articles on Planned Parenthood previously published in the NRL News
● MP3’s of Pro-Life Perspectives
● Recordings of various sessions on Planned Parenthood from the National Right to Life Convention
● Both a print petition and a sharable, online petition
● Sample letters to the editor on various topics regarding Planned Parenthood
● Two Op-Ed pieces ready to go regarding Planned Parenthood
● Floor speeches given by pro-life members of Congress exposing Planned Parenthood
Please use these items and help us publicize what Planned Parenthood really does. What they really stand for. More than 6.7 million lives have been lost at Planned Parenthood clinics.
Read through this information and develop a plan for your group, your chapter, your church, your neighborhood, your Sunday School class, your family or any gathering you can get to expose the real Planned Parenthood.
Make a plan that will last all through October. Do something every day during the month of October to expose Planned Parenthood. Make your effort count. Help save lives. Help expose Planned Parenthood for who they really are. 6.7 million lives lost at the hands of Planned Parenthood.
Thank you for your help with this important project.