By Dave Andrusko
An excellent example is the National Right to Life Political Action Committee page. Here is just a very limited illustration of the panoply of information you can access there.
- A comparison piece contrasting pro-life Donald Trump’s position on abortion with pro-abortion Hillary Clinton’s.
- An explanation of (and link to ) how to register to vote
- Voting records of congressional incumbents
- Some of the very best recent articles from National Right to Life News Today and the monthly National Right to Life News.
- Key Senate races by state…and
- An explanation of the advantage pro-life candidates enjoy among voters who base their decision on a candidate’s position on abortion.
A very useful source which gets added to each week. Please utilize the NRL PAC page and tell your pro-life friends about it.