By Dave Andrusko
First published in 1973, National Right to Life News immediately became the news vehicle through which members of the pro-life community could “speak” with one another. Now in the age of 24/7 news coverage and virtually instantaneous updates, pro-lifers are turning to National Right to Life News Today for Monday through Saturday coverage of all things pro-life.
This daily online newspaper complements National Right to Life News in its core mission: returning legal protection to the littlest Americans and protecting the medically dependent and elderly from euthanasia and assisted suicide. And because the Internet provides virtually limitless space, there is room each and every day for NRL News Today to compile stories that run the pro-life gamut.
A typical day would include such stories as:
• The latest on the murder trial of Kermit Gosnell, charged with five counts of murder
• the finest from such pro-life sources as bioethicist Wesley Smith and Dr. Peter Saunders
• The latest anti-life work of Planned Parenthood and NARAL
• The latest polling data
• Pro-Life Perspective
• New educational resource on fetal development
• Background on the campaign to preserve pro-life health personnel’s freedom of conscience
• Stories explaining the truth about stem cells
• The battle against laws intended to harass CPCs
• Academically impeccable studies proving that abortion has a negative impact on women’s mental health
• Stories from around the world
• and much, much more!
Be sure to sign up to have NRL News Today sent to your inbox every Monday through Saturday. You’ll be glad you did. And be sure to alert all your pro-life friends through your social networks.