By Dave Andrusko
A few years back, National Right to Life added National Right to Life News Today for Monday through Saturday coverage of all things pro-life.
I shouldn’t be, but I am constantly amazed by how many pro-lifers remember and read our monthly digital version of National Right to Life News but who are unaware of National Right to Life News Today which, in the age of 24/7 news coverage and virtually instantaneous updates, is “must reading.”
You may be one of them: you ran across a link to a story on Google News or Bing News or Yahoo News. That means you haven’t signed up–which takes about 30 seconds–at nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/join-the-email-list/.
NRL News Today has the same core mission as National Right to Life News: returning legal protection to the littlest Americans and protecting the medically dependent and elderly from euthanasia and assisted suicide. And because the Internet provides virtually limitless space, there is room each and every day for NRL News Today to compile stories that run the pro-life gamut.
A typical day–actually, there is no typical day, so let’s review just some of what ran last Friday.
- Pro-life Indiana Gov. Mike Pence endorsed pro-life Sen. Ted Cruz.
- NRL Political Action Director Karen Cross reminded us of the importance of congressional elections.
- An incredible story about how more and more patients with severe brain injuries–once discarded as hopeless and thus in peril of being starved to death–are being reached with amazing new technologies.
- Numerous stories (alas) about the euthanasia/assisted suicide virus spreading to various parts of the globe.
- Pro-abortion efforts to undo the 2014 pro-life “Amendment 1” added to the Tennessee Constitution.
And much, much more.
Be sure to sign up to have NRL News Today sent to your inbox every Monday through Saturday: www.nrlc.org/join_our_mailing_list.htm. You’ll be glad you did.
And be sure to alert all your pro-life friends through your social networks.