Here’s what you can do to make a difference for life!
1. Call your elected officials to support or oppose legislation.
2. And thank them when they do the right thing.
3. Exercise your right to vote!
4. Attend the annual March for Life.
5. And rallies in your local area.
6. Attend the annual National Right to Life Convention.
7. Volunteer with a Right to Life chapter.
Even stuffing envelopes is important work!
8. Write a Letter to the Editor.
9. Work a pro-life state or county fair booth.
10. Wear a pro-life T-shirt.
11. Put a pro-life bumper sticker on your car.
12. Run an ad in a local paper.
13. Share the pro-life message on social media.
14. Volunteer at a Pregnancy Resource Center
15. Organize a diaper drive to collect items for mothers-in-need.
16. Spread the word about alternatives to abortion.
17. Open your heart to those who have been hurt by abortion.
18. Remember: Never be discouraged.
19. Don’t let the haters get you down.
Because you are saving lives!
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. We do not sell your information.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.