By Dave Andrusko
We are just a couple of days away from printing what we believe is an invaluable resource: National Right to Life News’ Election 2012 edition. There is still time for you to call in to secure as many copies as you require.
Whether that’s one copy or hundreds, you can purchase the Election Issue Special at the lowest possible price to share with your friends and family. You can and should do so today by calling 202-626-8828.
Here’s just a partial list of the contents of this jam-packed issue.
- An immensely useful overview of “The Obama Abortion Agenda and the Congress: The Last Four Years.” This article brilliantly summarizes the President’s unyielding assault on the sanctity of life and the brave efforts of pro-life House Republicans to pass protective legislation in the face of a hostile President and Senate.
- A one-page summary contrasting the record on life of Obama and pro-life Mitt Romney. It is the perfect educational tool.
- Pro-life Republican Vice Presidential nominee Paul’s Ryan’s powerful indictment of Obama, “a politician who has never once lifted a hand to defend the most helpless and innocent of all human beings, the child waiting to be born.”
- “54 reasons to Defeat Barack Obama.”
- Mitt Romney and Religious Freedom: the “sleeper“ issue.
- How the outcome of the election will decide prospects for rationing of live-saving medical treatment by government bureaucrats.
- A second Obama term would be a disaster for unborn children but you and I can prevent it.
And much, much more, including a look back at what has happened in the twelve years since RU-486 was approved for use in the United, a vote in Massachusetts on doctor-prescribed suicide, and a rousing encouragement from pro-life champion Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ).
NRL News’ election issue will not only help you understand why the 2012 presidential contest is of unsurpassed importance but provide you with the information you will need to convince people who either are unaware of the choice at hand or are wavering. Always remember that politically, President Obama is amazingly agile and to this day many millions of Americans believe he is a raging “moderate” on abortion.
He is not. There is a reason the entire Abortion Establishment—the NARALs, the Planned Parenthoods, the Emily Lists—has lined up solidly behind Obama: he is one of them.
All orders will be taken over the phone so as to expedite handling. The number again is 202-626-8828.
A single copy–$1.00
We are counting on you to educate yourself, your friends, neighbors, and families. Please pass this along using your social media.
Your feedback is very important to improving National Right to Life News Today. Please send your comments to email@example.com. If you like, join those who are following me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/daveha